Post from the SPPD FB page: We just had to share!
The days are shorter, the nights longer.
Burglars feel well-covered to commit their crimes and are looking for easy targets.
Here’s how to prevent your home from becoming one of them:
• Always secure your windows and doors
• Make your home appear occupied
• Consider an alarm system (or a dog!)
• Turn on exterior lights
• Always keep your garage completely closed and locked
• Make an inventory of your valuables, including serial numbers
But most importantly, be a good neighbor. Keep an eye out for anything suspicious. And if you see something, call 9-1-1 to report it.
#WinterWeather #WHAW #WinterWeatherPreparednessWeek
No complicated and expensive packages.
Ask us your unique security questions and/or learn more: